BEPUPPY Networks Terms
Date of Last Revision: December 27, 2016
The following terms, as well as our Data Policy and our Terms and Conditions, apply to all Networks on BEPUPPY. You are responsible for ensuring that your Network complies with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
- A Network for a brand, entity (place or organization), or pet may be administered only by an authorized representative of that brand, entity (place or organization) or pet.
- Content posted to a Public Network is public and viewable by everyone who can see the Network
- You may not establish terms for your Network that conflict with our Terms and Conditions, Data Policy or these terms.
2. Network Management
Network Names and BEPUPPY Web Addresses
Network names and BEPUPPY Web Addresses must accurately reflect Network content. We may remove administrative rights or require you to change the Network name and BEPUPPY Web Address for any Network that fails to meet this requirement. Network names must:
- not consist solely of generic terms;
- use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capitals, except for acronyms;
- not include character symbols, such as excessive punctuation and trademark designations;
- not include superfluous descriptions or unnecessary qualifiers;
- not violate someone’s rights.
Name changes must not result in a misleading or unintended connection and must not substantially change the Network’s subject matter.
Collection of Data
If you collect content and information directly from users, you will make it clear that you (and not BEPUPPY) are collecting it, and you will provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information that you collect. Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access BEPUPPY, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
You must not inaccurately tag content or encourage users to inaccurately tag content.
3. Network Features
Branded Content on Networks
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including by ensuring that you provide all necessary disclosures to people using BEPUPPY, such as any disclosures needed to indicate the commercial nature of content posted by you.
All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Network will be able to see your cover. Covers can't be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else's copyright. You may not encourage people to upload your cover to their personal profiles.
If you create an offer using BEPUPPY’s offer creation tool, the following policies apply:
- BEPUPPY offers must be available for a limited time.
- You may only run an offer if you are the merchant for or the manufacturer of the product or service you are promoting.
- You must clearly and prominently disclose any restrictions on your offer.
- You are solely responsible for improper redemption, fraud, disputes or other issues that arise from the distribution and/or redemption of your offer.
- If your offer may be redeemed at a merchant not operated by you, it is your sole responsibility to communicate with the merchant and ensure they honor your offer.
- You must only use the offer creation tool for its intended functionality and not to promote your website or other contact information, or to offer the equivalent of a gift card, gift certificate or stored value card.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your offer complies with these terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- If you use BEPUPPY to communicate or administer a promotion (ex: a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including:
- The official rules;
- Offer terms and eligibility requirements (ex: age and residency restrictions);
- Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (ex: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals)
- Promotions on BEPUPPY must include the following:
- A complete release of BEPUPPY by each entrant or participant.
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, BEPUPPY.
- Promotions may be administered on Networks. Personal Profiles and friend connections must not be used to administer promotions (ex: “share on your profile to enter” or “share on your friend's profile to get additional entries”, and "tag your friends in this post to enter" are not permitted).
- We will not assist you in the administration of your promotion, and you agree that if you use our service to administer your promotion, you do so at your own risk.
4. Network Content
- Networks must not promote the sale of prescription pharmaceuticals. Networks for online vet pharmacies may be permitted with prior approval from BEPUPPY.
- Networks must not contain false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content.