Terms and conditions
Date of Last Revision: December 19, 2016
This agreement was written in Italian. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the Italian version, the Italian version controls.
This Terms and conditions ("Terms”) are our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with BEPUPPY, as well as BEPUPPY brands, products and services, which we call the “BEPUPPY Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the BEPUPPY Services, you agree to this Terms, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 10 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how BEPUPPY works.
Because BEPUPPY provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to a product or service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this Terms, the supplemental terms associated with theproduct or service govern with respect to your use of product or service to the extent of the conflict.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use BEPUPPY to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on BEPUPPY, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with BEPUPPY (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of BEPUPPY, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about BEPUPPY, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep BEPUPPY safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep BEPUPPY safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on BEPUPPY.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access BEPUPPY, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on BEPUPPY.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use BEPUPPY to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of BEPUPPY, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other BEPUPPY functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Terms and Conditions.
4. Registration and Account Security
BEPUPPY users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on BEPUPPY, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a BEPUPPY Network for such purposes.
- You will not use BEPUPPY if you are under 18.
- You will not use BEPUPPY if you are a convicted sex offender or you are convicted of animal cruelty.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Network you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Network, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on BEPUPPY that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on BEPUPPY if we believe that it violates this Terms and conditions.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, without our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on BEPUPPY.
6. Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on BEPUPPY within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on BEPUPPY.
If you make a payment on BEPUPPY, you agree to our Payments Terms unless it is stated that other terms apply.
8. Special Provisions Applicable to Networks
If you create or administer a Network on BEPUPPY, or run a promotion or an offer from your Network, you agree to our Networks Terms.
9. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these Terms and give you the opportunity to read the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- Your continued use of the BEPUPPY Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Terms and conditions, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of BEPUPPY to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account at any time. You may also delete your account at any time. In all such cases, this Terms shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.3, 3-5 and 11-14.
- The italian laws will govern this Conditions, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on BEPUPPY, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on BEPUPPY and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on BEPUPPY. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on BEPUPPY. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of BEPUPPY.
- WE TRY TO KEEP BEPUPPY UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING BEPUPPY AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT BEPUPPY WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT BEPUPPY WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. BEPUPPY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS OR BEPUPPY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS TERMS OR BEPUPPY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, BEPUPPY'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- By "BEPUPPY" or” BEPUPPY Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at bepuppy.com and any other BEPUPPY branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed. BEPUPPY reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this Terms.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from BEPUPPY or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with BEPUPPY.
- By "content" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using BEPUPPY Services.
- By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from BEPUPPY or provide to BEPUPPY through Platform.
- By "post" we mean post on BEPUPPY or otherwise make available by using BEPUPPY.
- By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- By “Trademarks” we mean all BEPUPPY’s trademarks.
- This Terms and conditions are an agreement between you and BEPUPPY srl. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either BEPUPPY srl.
- This Terms and conditions makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding BEPUPPY, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Terms shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Terms does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing BEPUPPY.
By using or accessing BEPUPPY Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Data Policy as amended from time to time.
You may also want to review the following documents, which provide additional information about your use of BEPUPPY:
- Payment Terms: These additional terms apply to all payments made on or through BEPUPPY, unless it is stated that other terms apply.
- Networks Terms: These guidelines apply to your use of BEPUPPY Networks.
To read our Terms in several different languages, change the language setting for your BEPUPPY session. If Terms are not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.